Kitchen Manager - Fast Rising Concept!
Greenwood, IN 46143
- Full training and development program that starts right away and continues throughout your career
- Family-friendly environment and schedule
- Excellent Bonus program where you earn real dollars
- Great benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K Plan
- HSA's, FSA's, Life and Disability Insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 or 4 year degree in hospitality related field preferred, however an equivalent combination of education and professional experience will also be considered
- 2+ years previous full-service Kitchen Management experience required
- Exceptional people management skills, communication and listening skills required
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented with a passion for the Brand and for teaching others
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills required
- Working knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, alcohol safety, safety and security systems and procedures, and computer operations preferred
Cindi’s restaurant roots go back to when she cleaned tables and made hamburgers in her Aunt and Uncle’s Tavern while on summer vacation as a kid. Those summers taught her the value of hard work which advanced her career with the Houlihan’s Company and T.G.I. Friday’s where she spent 17 great years. Cindi’s restaurant management background, her extensive administrative experience and her love of helping others makes her a great fit for Gecko Hospitality. She previously spent 5 years with Gecko’s New York office and is currently supporting our Indiana and New Jersey territories.
In Cindi’s spare time, you can find her enjoying time with her better half, her daughter and a great group of lifelong friends or running her small home based business and mentoring other women to become successful business owners themselves.