Kitchen Manager - Full Service
7801 Gateway Ln NW, Concord, NC 28025 Concord, NC 28025 US
Casual Theme - Scratch Kitchen
$45, 000 - $55, 000
Would you like to be part of a successful team and an ever-growing company? Are you a Kitchen Manager who is willing to work in a high energy environment and lead the party for our high-spirited guests every day? Then our Company is looking for you!
If you are a Professional Kitchen Manager who thrives on high-energy, high-volume and high excitement please.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be accountable for our restaurants kitchen operations and help continue to grow our consumer brand and loyal customer base. You must have a tremendously upbeat attitude and be able to fit in with our very warm environment. As the Kitchen Manager you will be responsible for running and controlling our cost centers including inventory control (produce & food cost). You will manage a large diverse staff with an emphasis on training coaching and cultivating a team atmosphere. A Professional Kitchen Manager will always lead by example showing a passion for the industry and a never settle attitude that becomes contagious to your team.
- Very competitive salary
- Outstanding bonus and reward programs
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun and friendly work environment
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- The Kitchen Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to adele@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.