Kitchen Manager - Interview this week
423 Poinsettia Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 US
Growth Potential – Casual Restaurant Concept
Gather round the good stuff with a career at this Causal Restaurant. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Kitchen Manager Professionals will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Kitchen Manager have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of restaurant and daily operations, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
If that sounds like you and you have the following skills and requirements to be our Kitchen Manager, forward your resume today!
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- $40,000 - $48,000 DOE
- Kitchen Manager Candidate should have 2 plus years Kitchen Management Experience
- Kitchen Manager Candidates should have Full Service/Casual/Upscale Restaurant Experience
- Kitchen Manager Candidates should have a degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related
- Kitchen Manager Candidates should have superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Kitchen Manager Candidates should be able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
- Local Candidates Preferred
Apply Now – Kitchen Manager located in Clearwater, FL
Our clients are looking for the best Kitchen Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you. If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.