Kitchen Manager - Now Interviewing
Raleigh, NC 27601 US
Full Service - Scratch Kitchen
Salary $45K - $55K + Bonuses
Strong Stable Growing Brand
We have an immediate opening for a Kitchen Manager for our high-volume scratch kitchen full service restaurant. This is a well-established casual themed, high quality food and service operation. If you enjoy a high energy, never dull work environment, we want to hear from you!
- The ideal Kitchen Manager will have 3 or more years of experience at the KM level with a casual, full-service concept, 3M+ annual sales exposure to FOH operations
- This is a professional, fun, family friendly work environment
- Backgrounds from corporate, franchise or independents are acceptable
- Kitchen Managers with strong leadership, attention to detail, high standards of sanitation and quality execution will be a strong fit.
- Must have ability to calculate food cost, plate cost, and labor cost
- Ability to identify and correct food cost discrepancies
- Ability to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must
- Must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- Excellent, above average salary + bonuses
- Five-day work week and a restaurant to be proud of
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance offered
- Paid Vacation
- 401K options
To learn more about this opening and for immediate consideration, please submit your resume today!
Kitchen Manager - Gecko Hospitality Now Hiring in Raleigh, NC
Meet Your Recruiter
Adele began her career in a full service casual chain restaurant. She has a natural talent for success. She worked her way up from an entry level position to a Service Manager and her supervisor wanted her at the highest volume location in the company. During her time there she was appointed as the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. She was the mentor in her spare time while she helped open new locations! She said “Who needs rest! I’m busy!” She was the point person for new restaurant opening staffing. Interviews, interviews and more interviews! She understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process. She then worked for a Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Over the years, Adele has never lost focus service. She is passionate about her work and will do what it takes to always provide the very best service by going above and beyond. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports on the weekends, and cooking with her husband.