Kitchen Manager - Opening Soon
700000 Kitchener - Waterloo, ON N2A1G2 CA
Kitchen Manager – Head Chef
Industry Leader coming to Kitchener area with new upscale rebranded concept.
We are actively interviewing for a Kitchen Manager now.
- History of integrity leadership and experience recognizing & developing talent
- Detailed level and appreciation of culinary systems and routines
- Ability to articulate company’s vision and values while inspiring others
- 3 -4 years kitchen management with reputable high calibre restaurant brand
- Attention for cleanliness and personal pride in appearance
- Appreciation for culture that includes fun while being able to hold team members accountable
Compensation & Benefits
- Base 60-65K
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Health Benefit Program
- Ongoing Professional Development Programs
- Growth Opportunities
Must be able to train in the Toronto area for up to 3 months prior to opening.
Apply today, Hiring Now! Qualified candidates will be scheduled an interview within 12hours.
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.