Kitchen Manager - Urgent Need
232 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609 Tampa, FL 33609
Casual Theme-Seafood Restaurant
We re in search of a Kitchen Manager that will stay continuously centered on getting our guests globally influenced creations using the highest quality ingredients. If this sounds like you, please continue reading! Our menu is definitely bold and packed with worldwide fusion tastes. While we pride ourselves on creativity, we in no way lose sight of providing our award-winning comfort foods and signature cocktails. Our people are our passion and this is our guarantee! Don t pass up this amazing opportunity as a Kitchen Manager in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager oversees the preparation of all food items and all HOH (Heart of the House) operations to ensure delightful guest experience, along with providing company profitability. This particular person will make certain cleanliness and safety and security and sanitation specifications are being satisfied by directing and supervising HOH associates. The Kitchen Manager will be accountable for HOH scheduling and ensuring labor and productivity are maintained, in addition to reviewing financial details such as sales and cost reports and the restaurant s budget to ensure productive operations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Program
- The Kitchen Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience as a Kitchen Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now Kitchen Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position email your resume to carriem@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.