Wine Inspired Restaurant Group
Are you a Kitchen Manager with a taste for the finer things in life, like mid to higher-volume franchise restaurant experience, and a passion for developing people? Do you take pride in keeping a clean and organized kitchen while leading your team to gastronomic greatness? If this sounds like the perfect recipe for your management style, then uncork your potential and apply today for our location in the Financial District of Toronto.
To us, life is just so much better with food – especially when paired with the perfect wine! Fresh, made-from-scratch food that encourages sharing a meal and a story, whether around a boardroom or dining room table. Because when people gather around a food-filled table, bonds strengthen, creativity increases, stress evaporates like steam from a simmering pot, and memories are created that age like a fine wine. If you would like to further explore this career opportunity as a Kitchen Manager for our company, apply today for our location in the Financial District.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager - The Culinary Connoisseur
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will report and work directly with our Head Chef, creating a dynamic duo that's more delightful than wine and cheese. You will have an amazing opportunity to be part of culinary creativity and lead your team like a seasoned sommelier. Our Kitchen Manager is responsible for delivering financial, operational, and people growth, all while maintaining a classy sense of humor. You must have a strong understanding and ability to manage food costs and labor targets, as well as experience hiring, training, and mentoring a team. The Kitchen Manager will strive to exceed the company’s standard, mentor the kitchen staff, and keep the atmosphere as enjoyable as our finest bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. As a manager for our company, you must be highly motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced, and fully capable of leading a team of culinary professionals like a maestro conducting a gourmet orchestra.
· An Industry Competitive Salary 75K that's as satisfying as the perfect meal
· A Bonus Program that pairs well with your achievements
· Health Benefits to keep you in tip-top shape, just like our menu
· Paid Vacation for when you need to let your creativity breathe
· The Kitchen Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation, like the perfect wine pairing
· Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction are essential ingredients for the Kitchen Manager
· A solid track record of achieving financial results as delightful as our culinary creations is necessary for the Kitchen Manager
· The Kitchen Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others, like a master sommelier nurturing their wine collection
· High volume experience of 3+ years’ experience as a Chef or Kitchen Manager is necessary for this position, like the perfect seasoning in our signature dishes
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager located in the Financial District of Toronto. Let's raise a toast to your future success!
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and let's create an unforgettable dining experience together!