Kitchen Manager- Grow your Career! Salary up to 60,000
Biltmore Frst, NC 28803 US
Full-Service Casual Dining
Salary up to $60,000, depending upon experience
We are seeking a highly skilled Kitchen Manager to join our team. As the Kitchen Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of kitchen operations. We are looking for an experienced candidate who has a passion for the restaurant industry and knows how to optimize profits by controlling food costs, production, and labor and increasing sales through food quality, speed of service, and accurately prepared food.
• Manage all kitchen operations during scheduled shifts, including decision-making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, standards upholding, product quality, and cleanliness maintenance.
• Develop and maintain an accurate and up-to-date manpower plan of staffing needs, prepare schedules, and ensure that all areas of responsibility are staffed properly for all shifts.
• Provide ongoing feedback, establish performance expectations, and conduct performance reviews on a regular basis for the hourly team members.
• Observe kitchen operations carefully and address any issues out of alignment promptly and directly.
• Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; develop and implement plans to address opportunities.
• Manage inventory efficiently, accurately, and in a cost-effective manner.
• Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
• Coach and develop talent.
• Demonstrate responsibility for purchasing, receiving, and storing food products, inspection of local suppliers, use of correct products, and proper par levels to minimize food waste and optimize food cost.
• Foster open communication with the kitchen and FOH staff.
• Oversee the entire restaurant operation in the absence of General Manager and as acting Manager on Duty.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a kitchen manager with extensive knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.
• Prior experience in purchasing and production.
• Previous kitchen experience preferred.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Kitchen Manager, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, and opportunities for growth within the company. Come join our team and take your career to the next level! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org