Kitchen Manager Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Do you enjoy cooking? Will you train other people to enjoy cooking?
Are you a Kitchen Manager that enjoys taking responsibility for all kitchen operations, including supervision of all kitchen staff, staffing levels, safety, and sanitation? If so, apply today for our location in Charlotte, NC. We employ competitive hospitality professionals, expect to win, and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Kitchen Manager Professionals to make their mark! If you are excited about a Kitchen Management career with us in the Charlotte, NC area, apply today!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, overseeing all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs, and kitchen supplies. Our Kitchen Manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets, then utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools, and procedures to attain these goals; all while adhering to city and state regulations.
- Industry leading compensation
- Attainable bonus potential
- Career growth opportunities
- And Much More!
- The Kitchen Manager must have 2 years of experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must possess strong communication skills
- Culinary school background is a plus, but not required for the Kitchen Manager position
- Kitchen Managers must be able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus the ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to grasp, lift and/or carry varied weights as needed, have finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc., and be able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam, and heat in a confined area