1021 Dowdy Rd, Athens, GA 30606 Athens, GA 30606
Casual Theme – Quality of Life
Our company is seeking a Kitchen Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and in a position to develop others while building a revenue-driven, high-energy atmosphere. Are you seeking a career with unlimited growth potential with a company who believes in Management having a high-quality lifestyle? If this sounds like your style as Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Athens, GA. Our Company is a chain of more than 40 full-service restaurants located throughout the Midwest and Southern portions of the United States. In large part, one of the reasons for the Company’s modest growth rate was the meticulous attention given to selecting Quality Professional Restaurant Management Teams as well as the potential location sites, but by the mid-1990’s there were close to 10 established locations throughout a few of the Southern States. Don’t pass up this great opportunity as a Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Athens, GA.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for delivering results in sales, profits, team members and guests, for supporting the restaurant and management team by making certain food is well prepared and served to standard. The Kitchen Manager must have the ability to multi-task while managing day-to-day operations of the restaurant such as inventory, people, hiring, training and development, and P&L management. The Kitchen Manager will provide direction and coaching for all BOH team members including food preparation, production, and safety and sanitation, will complete all BOH performance evaluations as well as write the weekly schedule and will coordinate training and ongoing development of BOH team members. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for ordering all supplies for the restaurant and must ensure proper staffing levels by recruiting, interviewing and hiring talented team members.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with our families
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity in over 20 states across America!
- The Kitchen Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador” for our company at all times
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Kitchen Manager must have
- Two plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Athens, GA
To be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.