Job Description: This Kitchen Manager is expected to maintain the highest food quality for our guests. The Kitchen Manager will be in charge of all product ordering pertaining to the back of the house, managing, and controlling food cost and ensuring all food safety guidelines are being met. The Kitchen Manager must be able to work closely and communicate with other members of management as they will work closely with the Service Manager to ensure proper unison between the front and back of the house and will be directed and developed by the Managing Partner on a daily basis.
- Discounted Dining
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- Work/ Life Balance
- The Kitchen Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Kitchen Manager in a high-volume environment
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.