Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will ensure 100% concurrence with all company policies and procedures, will make suggestions regarding development, promotion and disciplinary measures affecting team members, and will make hiring and termination recommendations to the General Manager. The Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation, will observe food and beverage quality and execution and will perform Quarterly Food Reviews. The Kitchen Manager will perform weekly inventories to make certain proper levels are stocked and to evaluate ordering patterns and changes, will create and receive orders of food and beverages, and will observe and validate daily prep production.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Coverage Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of Kitchen Management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.