Bismarck, ND 58501
Casual Theme – Upbeat Concept
We are searching for a highly motivated Restaurant Kitchen Manager for a fun, fast-paced, established company to move your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply today in Bismarck, ND. We are founded on pizza served in a fun and creative environment. We use all-natural ingredients hand picked for your enjoyment as well as recycled products to reduce our carbon footprint. We operate with the intentions of elevated service and a unique dining experience that patrons from all ages can enjoy.To be the Kitchen Restaurant Manager of this remarkably growing restaurant with unlimited growth potential apply immediately in the Bismarck, ND area!
Title of Position – Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be in control of our restaurant’s kitchen operations and help continue to grow our consumer brand and loyal customer base. You must have an extremely upbeat attitude and be able to fit in with our very warm ambiance. As the Kitchen Manager you will be responsible for running and controlling our cost centers including inventory control (produce & food cost). You will manage a large diverse staff with an emphasis on training, coaching and cultivating a team atmosphere. A Professional Kitchen Manager will constantly lead by example, showing a passion for the industry and a "in no way settle" attitude contagious to your team.
• Industry Competitive Salary
• Health / Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- The kitchen manager must demonstrate strong leadership and guest service skills
- The kitchen manager must demonstrate sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
- Demonstrating excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills is a requirement of the kitchen manager
- The kitchen manager must have the ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is a must for the kitchen manager
- It is preferred that the kitchen manager have 2+ - 3 years restaurant management experience
Apply Now – Kitchen Manager in Bismarck, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.