Bismarck, ND 58502
Are you a Kitchen Manager who enjoys taking responsibility for all kitchen operations, including supervision of kitchen staff, staffing levels, safety and sanitation, and ‘made from scratch’ food preparation? Starting from a small restaurant to now a worldwide known brand, our talent for food and service continues to grow our business. We strive to make our guests feel at home with both atmosphere and attitude. With many menu options to choose from, anyone can find the perfect meal at our steakhouse. Apply now for this position in Bismarck, ND.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, oversees all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. Our Kitchen Manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets, then utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools and procedures to attain these goals; all while adhering to our First Commitment: People, Our Greatest Resource.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Attainable Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Programs
- 401(K)/Retirement Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- The Kitchen Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume kitchen management experience
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Bismarck, ND
Meet Your Recruiter
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.