7711 Mitchell Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 Eden Prairie, MN 55344 US
We Are Seeking A Talented Kitchen Manager For A High Volume Full Service Casual Restaurant In the Eden Prairie, MN area. We Need A Kitchen Manager Who Is An Energized Leader, Has A Passion For Culinary Excellence, While Achieving Great Results! Our Kitchen Manager Professionals and Team Members are bold and embrace the challenge & opportunity to grow a fantastic restaurant concept!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be expected to help create a fun and unique environment through fantastic food. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for setting high standards of quality, cleanliness and processes and consistently holding the kitchen staff to those standards, will work closely with the Executive Chef and Culinary Specialists to provide knowledge, guidance and training to the kitchen staff, and will serve as an ambassador for our brand. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing P&L and other financials, managing and remaining accountable for actual-vs.-theoretical food costs, and maintaining inventory and financial reporting.
- Competitive Starting Salary: $50,000 - $65,000, depending on experience & background
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Plan
- Matching 401(K)
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- The Kitchen Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
From spending school breaks helping his father’s restaurants, to eventually becoming a General Manager in a large casual-dining company, Eric comes from a lifetime of restaurant operations background. As a Training Manager who regularly helped develop the future of the company, Eric realized he had a great affinity for helping people find their niche. By truly understanding the needs of both his clients and his candidates, he matches the right person to the right career. In his spare time, Eric enjoys playing in his garage on projects, getting to the beach as often as he can, and watching the Penguins try and win yet another Stanley Cup!