9734 Deer Lake Ct #11, Jacksonville, FL 32246 Jacksonville, FL 32034
Casual Pan-Asian Cuisine
Kitchen Manager Needed!!! We are currently searching for a Kitchen Manager who craves a rigorous but balanced work/ life adventure. If this sounds like the career you've been searching for as a Kitchen Manager, then we need to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Jacksonville, FL. Opening just 20 years ago, we have over 9 locations and 400 employees in our stores all across the state of Florida. Focusing on simple, fresh, Pan-Asian cuisine, we are a fast paced made to order eatery. Having influences from Asia, New York and Florida, our recipes are innovative and exciting, always keeping our customers on their toes! If you are searching for a career as a Kitchen Manager with a company that's devoted to top quality and has amazing attention to detail in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Title of Position - Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager is responsible for various duties and responsibilities including overseeing the full operation of the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager is expected to maintain the highest food quality for our guests. The Kitchen Manager is also accountable for supervising and training the kitchen staff, overseeing all phases of food production, inventory, food safety and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager must also ensure the kitchen area meets the required regulations associated with health and safety requirements.
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Work Life Balance
- A fun and exciting workplace, plus much more!
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
- Experience using a Wok is required for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager located in Jacksonville, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Jen@geckohospitality.com
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Jennifer Smith has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. This experience includes fast casual, banquets, high volume full service and fine dining restaurants. She has gained her experience in both Northern and Southern California, and most recently in the greater Salt Lake City area. Since graduating from California State University, Chico, she has retained positions as an Assistant Manager, to Catering Manager, to her most current role as Director of Catering. Jennifer has learned from her multifaceted roles how to execute and ensure high quality guest interaction. Her ambition for success comes down to more than just monetary, it’s to help others find their dream job and to reach their full potential. Being a recruiter is a perfect fit as it gives her the opportunity to impact people’s lives for the better.