315 New Haven Ave, Milford, CT 06460 Milford, CT 06460 US
Family Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Our Company is in search of the very best Kitchen Manager to complete our team! We strongly believe having a qualified and professional Kitchen Manager is one of the main ingredients to our continued success! Apply Today for our location in Milford, CT. Our concept focused on food, service, and atmosphere. We quickly became a favorite with the locals offering outstanding food served in a friendly and a fun atmosphere. The foundation of our "way of life" was a way of doing business. Today, our Company operates over 20 restaurants with even higher standards of quality than ever before. Our system has encouraged and created talent for advancement from within. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity as a Kitchen Manager for our Company located in Milford, CT.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will ensure 100% concurrence with all company policies and procedures, will make suggestions regarding development, promotion and disciplinary measures affecting team members, and will make hiring and termination recommendations to the General Manager. The Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation, will observe food and beverage quality and execution and will perform Quarterly Food Reviews. The Kitchen Manager will perform weekly inventories to make certain proper levels are stocked and to evaluate ordering patterns and changes, will create and receive orders of food and beverages, and will observe and validate daily prep production.
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus plan(s)
- Comprehensive training program
- Medical, dental, prescription drug card, life insurance, and vision
- The Kitchen Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 2 years
- A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager located in Milford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.