- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Long / Short Term disability
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Be Part of Our Family and Traditions
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.