129 Caldwell St, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Rock Hill, SC 29730 US
Casual Theme Quality of Life
Our company is seeking a Kitchen Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and in a position to develop others while building a revenue-driven, high-energy atmosphere. Are you seeking a career with unlimited growth potential with a company who believes in Management having a high-quality lifestyle? If this sounds like your style as Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Rock Hill, SC. Our Company is a chain of more than 40 full-service restaurants located throughout the Midwest and Southern portions of the United States. In large part, one of the reasons for the Company s modest growth rate was the meticulous attention given to selecting Quality Professional Restaurant Management Teams as well as the potential location sites, but by the mid-1990 s there were close to 10 established locations throughout a few of the Southern States. Don t pass up this great opportunity as a Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Rock Hill, SC.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for delivering results in sales, profits, team members and guests, for supporting the restaurant and management team by making certain food is well prepared and served to standard. The Kitchen Manager must have the ability to multi-task while managing day-to-day operations of the restaurant such as inventory, people, hiring, training and development, and P&L management. The Kitchen Manager will provide direction and coaching for all BOH team members including food preparation, production, and safety and sanitation, will complete all BOH performance evaluations as well as write the weekly schedule and will coordinate training and ongoing development of BOH team members. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for ordering all supplies for the restaurant and must ensure proper staffing levels by recruiting, interviewing and hiring talented team members.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with our families
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity in over 20 states across America!
- The Kitchen Manager should act as a Brand Ambassador for our company at all times
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Kitchen Manager must have
- Two plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Rock Hill, SC
To be considered for this position, email your resume to billisble@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bill Isble joins Gecko Hospitality as an Executive Recruiter. Bill has more than 30 years of restaurant operations experience. He was a successful Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants for over 10 years where his “never quit” attitude allowed him to move up in the Bob Evans Restaurant beginning as a dishwasher in 1983, to Mentor of the Year in 2003 and to Area Manager in 2006.
Bill specializes in working hard for his clients and prides himself in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Bill has been married for 20 years, is an avid sports fan, loves to play golf, and was a National High School Chess Champion. Bill looks forward to utilizing his competitive nature and experience to service both his clients and candidates in the near future.