3720 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Sioux Falls, SD 57106 US
Casual Theme- Culinary Leader
If you are a Kitchen Manager devoted to operational and culinary brilliance, with a passion for customer service and excited by the opportunity of future growth with our company, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply Today for our location in Sioux Falls, SD. Our Company started out in Minnesota in the late 90 s and have grown to incorporate restaurants in many states. Our company has won various awards nationally for Best Restaurant, Best Brunch, Best Patio, Best Beer and many more. We pride ourselves in identifying excellent leaders by building relationships, marketing and being a part of the community of which they belong. As the Kitchen Manager for our Company you will have to maintain the standard, consistency and quality of what makes our restaurant what it is today. If you are looking forward to a career as a Kitchen Manager in the Sioux Falls, SD area, we are seeking a professional just like you!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be responsible for various duties and responsibilities including overseeing the entire operation of the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager is expected to preserve the highest food quality for our guests. The Kitchen Manager is also accountable for supervising and training the kitchen staff, overseeing all phases of food production, inventory, food safety and service and manufacturing time standards. The Kitchen Manager must also ensure the kitchen area meets the required guidelines associated with health and safety requirements.
- Competitive Base Salaries
- Long Term Incentive Plan for General Managers
- Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and Flex Spending
- 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing Management Development and Annual Reviews
- Relocation Allowances for Managers
- 2 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager Located in Sioux Falls, SD
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rgingell@geckohospitality.Com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.