Kitchen Manager - Casual Restaurant
Vancouver, BC V7J 3S8
$45K - $50K
Are you a Kitchen Manager that enjoys taking responsibility for all kitchen operations, including supervision of all kitchen staff, staffing levels, safety and sanitation? If so, Apply Today for our location in Vancouver, BC. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Kitchen Manager professionals to make their mark! If you are excited about a Kitchen Management career with us in the Vancouver, BC area, apply today!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, overseeing all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. Our Kitchen Manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets, then utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools and procedures to attain these goals; all while adhering to city and state regulations.
• Industry leading compensation
• Attainable bonus potential
• Career growth opportunities
• And Much More!
• The Kitchen Manager must have 2 years’ experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking is a must for the Kitchen Manager
• The Kitchen Manager must possess strong communication skills
• Culinary school background is a plus, but not required for the Kitchen Manager position
• Kitchen Managers must be able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
• The Kitchen Manager must be able to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50lbs as needed, have finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc., and be able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat in a confined area
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager in Vancouver, BC.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.