$50,000-$55,000 Waco, TX 76706
Casual Southern Style Dining
We are searching for a highly motivated Restaurant Kitchen Manager for a fun, fast-paced, stable company to move your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply today in Waco, Texas. Established on family values and southern style cuisine, we provide only best service served with award-winning food. Our expanding brand is taking over the south, now with 5 locations for you to enjoy. Our cozy atmosphere and comforting staff create a family-like feel, perfect for any occasion. To be the Kitchen Restaurant Manager of this remarkably growing restaurant with unlimited growth potential apply immediately in Waco, Texas.
Title of Position – Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be in control of our restaurant’s kitchen operations and help continue to grow our consumer brand and loyal customer base. You must have an extremely upbeat attitude and be able to fit in with our very warm ambiance. As the Kitchen Manager, you will be responsible for running and controlling our cost centers including inventory control (produce & food cost). You will manage a large diverse staff with an emphasis on training, coaching and cultivating a team atmosphere. A Professional Kitchen Manager will constantly lead by example, showing a passion for the industry and "in no way settle" attitude contagious to your team.
- Excellent compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Manager training programs
- The kitchen manager must demonstrate strong leadership and guest service skills
- The kitchen manager must demonstrate sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
- Demonstrating excellent organizational, financial and problem-solving skills. Is a requirement of the kitchen manager
- The kitchen manager must have the ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is a must for the kitchen manager
- It is preferred that the kitchen manager have 2+ - 3 years restaurant management experience
Apply Now – Kitchen Manager in Waco, Texas
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Ashley Mills | Barry Mills
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Ashley Mills is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for the California Central Coast, North Texas, & Northern Florida. She and her husband, Barry, joined Gecko in 2005 and together they have truly enjoyed this exciting career. She prides herself on her ability to research the clients' needs and match them with the right candidates. Ashley also enjoys developing relationships with clients and candidates and feels a great sense of accomplishment when the perfect match is made.
Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management. Ashley has worked in restaurant management for Don Pablo's and The Corner Bakery Cafe where she worked for years as a FOH Manager as well as a Catering Manager.
Ashley enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, playing tennis and golf, and cheering for her favorite sports teams.