Winston Salem, NC 27101 US
Kitchen Manager Smart Casual- Unique Concept Salary Up to $65,000 DOE + Bonus Potential
Are you a Kitchen Manager that enjoys taking responsibility for all kitchen operations, including
supervision of all kitchen staff, staffing levels, safety, and sanitation? If so, apply today for our location
in Winston Salem, NC. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win, and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Kitchen Manager professionals to make their mark! If you are excited about a Kitchen Management career with us in the Winston Salem, NC area, apply today!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, overseeing all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs, and kitchen supplies. Our Kitchen manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets, then utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools, and procedures to attain these goals; all while adhering to city and state regulations.
• Industry leading compensation
• Attainable bonus potential
• Career growth opportunities
• And Much More!
• The Kitchen Manager must have 2 years of experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking is a must for the Kitchen Manager
• The Kitchen Manager must possess strong communication skills
• Culinary school background is a plus, but not required for the Kitchen Manager position
• Kitchen Managers must be able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus the ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
• The Kitchen Manager must be able to grasp, move, pull, or push up to 50lbs as needed, have finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc., and be able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam, and heat in a confined area
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager in Winston Salem, NC.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Will@geckohospitality.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Will Thornberry joins Gecko as an executive recruiter. Will currently has 21 years of experience in restaurant operations. Most recently as a managing partner for Texas Roadhouse for 9 years. Will has also worked at Carrabba's as a managing partner for 7 years as well. Will spent his earlier years climbing the restaurant ladder from a busboy, manager, then Managing partner. While as managing partner for Texas roadhouse, He was nominated for partner of the year 2 times.
Will is a native of North Carolina and is extremely familiar with the territory he is responsible for. Will prides himself on being a great listener and being able to understand the needs of the clients as well as the dreams of the candidate to be able to place them in the right home. His drive and work ethic are what make the difference for his clients and candidates.
Will is supported by his amazing wife and his two beautiful daughters. He spends time with his daughters and his family in his spare time. Will also enjoys doing outdoor activities.