Kitchen Manager Unlimited Growth
370 Atwood St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Fast Casual Mexican Style Dining – Healthy Concept – Growth
$34,000 - $40,000 DOE
We’re In Search Of Kitchen Manager Who Will Help Us Carry On Our Rich History Of Authentic Innovation, and Revel in A Never-Ending Exploration Of Fresh New Tastes Sights And Smells! We are a fast casual restaurant based on the idea of bringing Mexican. Our ‘hang out’ style food allows patrons not only just to eat our food but enjoy it and the atmosphere as well. We have truly made an impact on American culture with our Mexican-style cuisine. If this sounds like the place you want to be, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will demonstrate leadership and expertise in all areas of the kitchen and be responsible for all culinary operations. This individual will be responsible for selecting, hiring, training, supervising, and developing the culinary staff members. We love to promote from within which means you must be capable of developing hourly team members. The Kitchen Manager will manage day-to-day shifts, oversee food inventories and labor, closely monitor all safety and sanitation procedures, keep all equipment in shipshape, and help every employee provide guests with top-quality food that’s always perfectly prepared and presented.
- Full-Time Benefits
- Continuous Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Wages including Bonus potential
- Training & Development
- Paid Vacation
- Minimum 2+ years of Kitchen Management experience in a full service restaurant
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of Labor Laws, Health Codes, Safe Food Handling and Sanitation, safety and security systems and procedures
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Franchise Partner | Restaurant & Hospitality Divisions
Joy has extensive experience within the Human Resources discipline which spans across several areas of HR. During her career, she has held several management roles in the large domestic and international firms, leading various human resources functions and has led large scale, cross divisional, projects. Her philosophy and focus is to help businesses utilize the Human Capital platform to take business performance to the next level.