Kitchen Manager Unlimited Growth
2310 S Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Casual Dining Restaurant and Bar
Make Up to $50K DOE
We are searching for a highly motivated Restaurant Kitchen Manager for a fun, fast-paced, established company to move your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply today in Sioux Falls, SD. At our restaurant, we believe you should be able to enjoy healthy, delicious food without breaking the bank. We pride ourselves on our quality food and quality service.To be the Kitchen Restaurant Manager of this remarkably growing restaurant with unlimited growth potential apply immediately in the Sioux Falls, SD area!
Title of Position – Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be in control of our restaurant’s kitchen operations and help continue to grow our consumer brand and loyal customer base. You must have an extremely upbeat attitude and be able to fit in with our very warm ambiance. As the Kitchen Manager you will be responsible for running and controlling our cost centers including inventory control (produce & food cost). You will manage a large diverse staff with an emphasis on training, coaching and cultivating a team atmosphere. A Professional Kitchen Manager will constantly lead by example, showing a passion for the industry and a "in no way settle" attitude contagious to your team.
- Excellent compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Manager training programs
- The kitchen manager must demonstrate strong leadership and guest service skills
- The kitchen manager must demonstrate sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
- Demonstrating excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills. Is a requirement of the kitchen manager
- The kitchen manager must have the ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is a must for the kitchen manager
- It is preferred that the kitchen manager have 2+ - 3 years restaurant management experience
Apply Now – Kitchen Manager in Sioux Falls, SD
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Rhonda Gingell
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.