San Antonio, TX , 78257 San Antonio, TX 78257
Upscale Casual - Culinary Leader
We are searching for a Kitchen Manager with a genuine passion for cooking, and who enjoys preparing recipes created from scratch daily. Apply Today for our location in San Antonio, TX. It is imperative our managers pay extremely close attention to every minute detail contributing to effortless service and flawless food. Our leaders must obtain a sense of sincerity because this is a characteristic of a "culinary leader". We are a contemporary American Restaurant, known for our wood-fired cuisine, which offers our guests the highest possible quality dining experience... Providing our guests exceptional professional service, quality food and great value is our goal, as we don't believe in taking any short cuts in product preparation. We have been recognized by Southern Exposure Magazine for Best in Fine Dining, Best Business Lunch, Best Service and Best Dessert. We are currently operating close to 20 high-volume, contemporary restaurants in over 10 states with definite growth plans for the future. Don't miss this phenomenal career as a Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in San Antonio, TX.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager is responsible for various duties and responsibilities including overseeing the entire operation of the kitchen. This Kitchen Manager is expected to maintain the highest food quality for our guests. The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for supervising and training the kitchen staff, overseeing all phases of food production, inventory, food safety and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager must also ensure the kitchen area meets the mandated guidelines associated with health and safety requirements.
- Health Insurance; Including Prescription, Dental and Optical Coverage
- Life Insurance, Worth Double Your Salary
- Up To 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Time
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now- Kitchen Manager located in San Antonio, TX
To be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.