Brookline, MA 02446
- Create schedules for on going maintenance
- Oversee multiple locations to provide a safe, clean, and well maintained environment.
- Maintain good relationships with restaurant employees, managers, and corporate staff.
- Satisfy all work orders and requests from the corporate office in Boston in in a timely manner
- Regularly and proactively inspect grounds, plumbing, electrical fixtures and outlets, kitchen equipment and the buildings for preventative measures
- Make repairs as necessary, even when not on dispatch sheet
- Take on-call emergencies and weekend shifts when needed
- Ability to read and interpret documents including but not limited to safety procedures and laws, operating instructions, safety and procedure manuals, and dispatched work orders.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations
- Candidate with a background in restaurant equipment is required.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check
- HVAC and refrigeration experience is REQUIRED (If you do not have relevant experience then you will not be considered for this position)
- **REQUIRED** Clean driving record and background
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for technicians
- Paid vacation
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.