Hotel Maintenance Manager
Hospitality Development Group
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Hotel Maintenance Manager? Do you have experience opening a property? If so, apply today for this position in New York, NY. Our management group is a growing development of upscale properties with plans to expand nationwide in the coming years. Our hotel portfolio boasts ideal locations and unique products giving our guests a once in a life-time experience. From small boutique to expansive upscale, our properties make it easy for you to find your niche. Join our team to be a part of a growing organization and begin your career as our Hotel Maintenance Manager. Apply Now for this position in New York, NY.
Job Title: Hotel Maintenance Manager
Job Description: Hotel Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and related equipment and make sure that these systems are in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. The Hotel Maintenance Manager must ensure that all systems operate to regulatory standards, all property assets are constantly maintained to the highest level and all legally mandated safety operating systems/criteria are adhered to by all. Hotel Maintenance Manager is accountable for managing budgets, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Additional responsibilities of the Hotel Maintenance Manager include training, mentoring and the development of the engineering team, scheduling of employees, directing and coordinating all engineering activities to ensure efficient management of engineering/hotel operations. The Hotel Maintenance Manager will report to General Manager and advise when specialist intervention is required.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- The Hotel Maintenance Manager must have a minimum 5 years’ experience at a Maintenance Manager level or facilities engineer in a Hospitality related environment.
- Vocational certificate or diploma in electronics or technical studies, or degree in hotel maintenance is a requirement for the Hotel Maintenance Manager
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and safety operating systems is requirement for the Hotel Maintenance Manager
- The Hotel Maintenance Manager fluent in English and preferably another European language
Apply Now – Hotel Maintenance Manager in New York, NY
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.