Maitre D Events
Staten Island, NY US
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- The Maître D of Events must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in event management, preferably in a high-end dining setting.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills is required for the Maître D of Events
- The Maître D of Events must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to handle unexpected situations during events is a must for the Maître D of Events
- The Maître D of Events must have knowledge of budget management and negotiation with vendors.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”