Management - Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager that is experienced and has a passion for the hospitality industry. Apply today for our location in Meridian, MS. If you would like to be a part of our ‘green’ company, apply today to become the Assistant General Manager for our location in Meridian, MS.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager is to follow our policies and procedures. Some of the principal areas the Assistant General Manager must focus on: identifying talent, interviewing, hiring, and taking part in personnel decisions concerning the restaurant team, leading by example, being a role model of standards and behaviors consistent with our values and culture. The Assistant General Manager will write schedules meeting the requirements of the business so great customer experience is delivered while maintaining financial responsibility, building sales and helping manage the restaurant’s budget.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance/ Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance/ Life Insurance
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be able to comply with and implement our commitment to being an environmentally friendly restaurant
Apply Now-Assistant General Manager located in Meridian, MS
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.