Restaurant Assistant Manager
Casual Theme – Fresh American Cuisine
Our Company is seeking a Professional Restaurant Assistant Manager who exemplifies strong leadership with a balance of fun! If you'd like to lead a powerful and professional team of people who are customer service oriented and need to succeed, Apply Immediately for our location in Waldorf. We are an American Cuisine, Casual Dining Restaurant whose concept was started in the early 1970’s, searching for an Restaurant Assistant Restaurant Manager. By the mid 1980’s our chain grew to operate approximately 35 locations, a decade later were incorporated. Through the entire first half of our company’s history, we located ourselves in or near shopping centers and malls. Starting in the early 1990s, we modified our expansion technique and began to include more freestanding locations. This modification transformed our brand into a destination place, and also provided us with additional opportunities for growth. Just over 4 years ago, our chain had company-owned and/or franchised restaurants in almost all 50 states and close to 15 foreign countries. We own and operate well over 700 restaurants, while domestic and international franchisees operate well over 50 restaurants respectively. We’re seeking a dynamic Restaurant Assistant Manager to lead a powerful team for our location in Waldorf, MD.
Title of Position –Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: A Professional Restaurant Assistant Manager is eager to learn and is the right hand person to the General Manager, assisting in the overall operations of the restaurant. The person will be responsible for several aspects of managing the work for our store and upholding the high standards of the company and its reputation. The Restaurant Assistant Manager will ensure the restaurant operates in a way that helps deliver outstanding customer service and maximizes financial return. The Restaurant Assistant Manager will also ensure the well-being of the store and its employees through effective Management of safety and risk, including prevention, escalation, response and work closely with staff, General Manger and the rest of the Management Team.
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stock purchase plan
- Life & accident insurance
- Paid vacation
- Potential quarterly bonus
- Employee assistance program
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
Apply Now –Restaurant Assistant Manager for our location in Waldorf, MD.