Anderson, SC 29572
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- A REAL 5 day work week with a REAL 50-55 hour expectation!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- A week’s paid Vacation every 6 months
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with our families
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity in over 20 states across America!
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.