Atlanta, GA 30303
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Previous experience as a Restaurant Manager is required
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be a natural leader
- Must have excellent decision making skills
- Must have a desire for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
- Must be able to lift more than 20 pounds occasionally, but not on a regular basis
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.