Las Vegas, NV
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
If you are a Restaurant Manager with a "Run It like You Own It" mentality and a "Hands On" management style, this is the career opportunity for you. Apply Today for our location in Las Vegas. Since the late 1980's our successful casual-dining restaurant chain has been attracting customers from all walks of life by offering great and unmatched value. Currently we are operating nearly 70 restaurants in over 6 states and are still steadily growing. Since our inception, the company has continued to develop into a classic restaurant success story; recently we were named one of the nation's "Regional Powerhouse Chains" by The Restaurant News. When one of our Restaurants opens its doors, it is quickly identified in the local community as the ideal meeting place for people to come unwind and revel in our full-service bar, featuring over almost 80 different types of beer. As a Restaurant Manager with this high-volume restaurant concept, promotions are based on performance rather than tenure. Our Restaurant Manager will have the ability to make decisions, impact change and are directly in charge of their stores. Our motto is we are "A Real Great Spot to Catch a Great Time". Don't miss out overlook this exciting career opportunity in Las Vegas.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Restaurant Manager you will need to demonstrate superb communication and customer service skills required to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Restaurant Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a relatively chaotic work, can manage a multi-million dollar business and thrives on customer service. This Restaurant Manager will guide their team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. Our leader must be able to manage the restaurants profit & loss.
- Highly Competitive Salary-Top 25% of the Industry
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) 50% Employer Match After 6 Months
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Las Vegas.
Frank Jackson, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Frank Jackson brings over 25 years of operations and hospitality recruitment experience to the table. Since 2013 he has been instrumental in connecting great managers with dynamic concepts in Nevada and Maryland. Having had a strong operations background and being a licensed CPC, Frank understands the needs of his clients as well as the desires of his candidates. He is constantly looking for the next great match.