- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing GMs
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your
Larry Friedkin, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Larry Friedkin has been the Gecko Hospitality Franchise partner for Maryland and Nevada since 2010. Larry has over 35 years of experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Starting out as a newspaper boy, he worked a variety of jobs building up to his first restaurant position as a busser at the age of 14. Larry continued in the hospitality industry through high school and college, starting with waiting tables and bartending and 12 years later, became a Multi-Unit General Manager. Joining Metromedia Restaurants in 1987, Larry spent nearly 15 years at Steak and Ale, the last 10 1/2 as an Area Director guiding 9 locations and being named Operators Director of the Year in 1998. In 2001, he joined O'Charley's Inc. as an Operations Director and opened up 5 locations during his nearly 9 year tenure.
Larry enjoys each and every day at Gecko, assisting others attain their professional goals. He is extremely grateful to partner with Gecko and plan to continue creating great relationships.
Larry has two great sons and enjoys camping, boating, biking, swimming and any outdoor activities – crazy about nature. He is also a devoted, lifelong Eagles fan.