Long Island, NY
America’s Fastest Growing Concept
Do you want to join the fastest expanding company in the United States as a Restaurant Manager and increase the success of one of our booming markets? We are seeking an experienced, personable and energetic Fast Casual Restaurant Manager to provide support to our daily operation in Queens, NY. Look no further and come join one of America’s fastest growing concepts with over 1,400 restaurants in the United States and Canada and regarded as the leader in the Fast Casual Segment of the restaurant industry. This Fast Casual Company has consistently averaged 20% Annual Growth over the last 10 years and continues to expand throughout the nation. Can You Say Advancement Opportunity? We are very proud of the plethora of awards that acknowledge our great food and customers’ satisfaction. Most recently JD Power and Associates named this Fast Casual Concept #1 in customer satisfaction, environment. meal, service and value. If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager in a warm, friendly environment with limitless growth possibilities, Apply Today for our location in Queens, NY
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager in the daily operations of the restaurant as well as managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved. The Restaurant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory management, scheduling, sanitation, preparing and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies. The Restaurant Manager would also communicate and abide by all company policies and procedures. The Restaurant Manager would aid in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Quality Of Life Work Hours
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador” for our company at all times
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Queens, NY
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Scott Weaver is a results-driven Recruiter with over 20 years of hiring, human resources, hospitality management, and people development experience. He takes pride in his top retention results due to strong operational partnerships and a commitment to selecting top talent.
Scott grew up in the hospitality industry and quickly identified the impact of service focused team members exceeding guest expectations. Scott believes success starts with getting to know the people that drive your business. He has recruited throughout the United States and Canada and never tires of matching great leaders with the right Client.