7725 Tidewater Dr Norfolk, VA 23505 US
- Competitive Compensation $50-65k
- Insurance Benefits Medical and Dental
- 401(K) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Continued Education
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement
- The Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume restaurant management experience
- The Restaurant Manager should have carry-out experience
- The Restaurant Manager should have FOH & BOH experience
- The Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
- The Restaurant Manager should have availability for multiple locations
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.