- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Quarterly Bonus
- Current, salaried management experience in a high-volume full service restaurant
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
- Proven ability to develop a team
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career and salary progression
Larry Friedkin, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Larry Friedkin has been the Gecko Hospitality Franchise partner for Maryland and Nevada since 2010. Larry has over 35 years of experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Starting out as a newspaper boy, he worked a variety of jobs building up to his first restaurant position as a busser at the age of 14. Larry continued in the hospitality industry through high school and college, starting with waiting tables and bartending and 12 years later, became a Multi-Unit General Manager. Joining Metromedia Restaurants in 1987, Larry spent nearly 15 years at Steak and Ale, the last 10 1/2 as an Area Director guiding 9 locations and being named Operators Director of the Year in 1998. In 2001, he joined O'Charley's Inc. as an Operations Director and opened up 5 locations during his nearly 9 year tenure.
Larry enjoys each and every day at Gecko, assisting others attain their professional goals. He is extremely grateful to partner with Gecko and plan to continue creating great relationships.
Larry has two great sons and enjoys camping, boating, biking, swimming and any outdoor activities – crazy about nature. He is also a devoted, lifelong Eagles fan.