425 N Boundary St Williamsburg, Va 23185 US
45 hour Work Week!
Premium casual-themed restaurant in the Chesapeake, VA. area has an opening. This is an exciting brand! $65K Salary 45 hour Work Week! DAYS Benefits Package
Is working in a place where you feel welcome and you know you belong important to you? Are you looking for a supportive workplace that prioritizes safety and has YOUR back? Do you want a career where you can be yourself, become your best, and drive the success of a popular neighborhood bakery-café concept?
If so we are looking for YOU!
We are in search of a Restaurant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. To become the Restaurant Manager of this Casual establishment, apply today for our location in Chesapeake, VA.
We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win, and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting, and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils’ staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, and managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager, you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant. Ideal managers will have 2+ years of restaurant management experience in a full-service environment.
Plus Quarterly Bonus opportunity
· Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off- Vacation and Holidays
· Thorough and Ongoing Training
· Employee Discounts on Food and Other Fine Retailers
· The Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume restaurant management experience
· The Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
· The Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
· The Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity, and guest orientated philosophy
· The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
· This opportunity is for you if:
· You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
· You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
· You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
· You can work flexible hours, including weekends.
· You want to grow your career · Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
· ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
· At least 18 years of age
· Able to pass a background check
To learn more about this role in Chesapeake, VA, and other openings with the same company please send your resume by return email.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.