Manager of Training and Development â National Bakeshop / Restaurant
Marina Del Ray, CA 90049
Immediate Need - Apply Now
Salary: $95,000 - $115,000 + Benefits and Bonus packages
Since we opened our first location on the west coast, our stores have spread across the country. We’ve developed followings wherever we’ve been, and now have over 20 locations Nationally. Our menu items are hand-crafted from the finest ingredients and baked from-scratch. Our company has continued the tradition of easy, yet enjoyable desserts and have expanded to cities nationwide. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and a commitment to quality, we’re looking for you!
Job Description: We are searching for a Manager of Training and Development based in Santa Monica. The ideal candidate will come from an operations background before moving into Training. The Manager of Training and Development should have field-based training experience along with experience in training content creation. This individual will roll out, maintain, and continuously improve our new e-Learning / LMS system. Working to design, implement, and execute Training procedures company-wide for operations and leadership teams will be key components of this position. The Manager of Training and Development will oversee our Training Manager certification program and make any necessary changes to improve it. The ability to identify areas of improvements and opportunities to further enhance our training program is a vital part of this Manager of Training and Development position. This person will partner with operations in the field to support training efforts and identify high potential talent.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Minimum of 4-6 years of current Multi-Unit Restaurant Management experience in a fast paced start up companies
- Prior experience in a Senior Training position (Director of Training, Manager of Training, etc.) a plus
- Extensive experience with New Store Openings and growing a brand
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Knowledge of and experience with up-to-date training trends (i.e. e-learning, video production, instructional design, etc.)
- Must have background with creation, development and implementation of training materials
- Should be adaptability & comfortable in managing changes and thinking outside the box to deal with new situations
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish speaking) is a plus
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.