Southaven (North MS Areas), MS 39440
Restaurant Market Coach
FAST FOOD/QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT
JOIN OUR FAST GROWING COMPANY TODAY!
$70,000 - $80,000 PLUS BENEFITS OFFERED
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY!
We are a fast-growing concept with high quality, fresh ingredients. Our Quick Service/Fast Food restaurants are designed to be open, clean, and fun and make you feel at home. Our restaurant Market Coaches might rank us high because of our growth potential and quality of life. To maintain our continued growth and success, we are looking for a Market Coach for our Mississippi area restaurants.
Our goal when we opened was to give our guests the option to create unique combinations for their entrees. While other companies have pre-made recipes, we allow our guests to come up with their own favorite combos. With quality and fresh ingredients, we’ve become an instant favorite as we have expanded. We currently have over four dozen stores across the country, and have ambitious plans to expand even more! With our growth, there’s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
·Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
·Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- Market Coach Candidates should have 2+ years of current Quick Service or Fast Casual Restaurant Multi-Unit Management experience
- Market Coach Candidates should have high volume background
- Market Coach Candidates should have must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Market Coach Candidates should have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing talent experience
- Market Coach Candidates should have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Market Coach Candidates should have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Market Coach Candidates should have excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.