1741 Business Center Drive, Suite 200 Ashburn, VA 20147 US
We are looking for a Marketing Manager - Restaurants - Quick Service to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
$85,000 base salary range.
Top shelf benefits
Marketing experience in the restaurant industry is required.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality.
Resumes are treated confidentially
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.