1741 Business Center Drive, Suite 200 Reston, VA 20190 US
Join Our Team as a Brand Marketing Manager!
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable brand experiences and driving customer engagement? We're seeking a creative and strategic Brand Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the marketing and branding efforts for multiple restaurants within our portfolio.
As the Associate Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive brand strategies to elevate our brand identities and drive customer loyalty. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, your top priorities will include increasing brand awareness, planning enticing events and promotions, and taking our brands to the next level.
Brand Strategy Development:
- Develop and implement robust brand strategies to establish strong and cohesive brand identities
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences
- Create and manage a dynamic marketing calendar encompassing promotions, holidays, menu changes, events, and social and email campaigns
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and visual identity across all marketing channels and customer touchpoints
- Maintain and enforce brand guidelines
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral, campaigns, menus, and promotional materials
- Plan and execute creative marketing campaigns to boost brand awareness and drive customer engagement and retention
- Monitor campaign performance and analyze results
- Collaborate with operations to plan unique signature events within assigned brands
- Align the brand's online presence through website management, online directories, review platforms, SEO, and digital ads
- Manage social media accounts and craft engaging content
- Develop a robust CRM program to support multiple marketing strategies
- Cultivate relationships with local media, food bloggers, and influencers to enhance brand visibility
- Manage brand photo shoots and individual brand loyalty programs
- Develop and implement promotional campaigns to enhance sales and customer engagement
- Stay informed about market trends and customer feedback
- Oversee menu design and updates
- Develop local store marketing programs to support your restaurant
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or design
Experience: 3+ years in marketing, including event planning
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.