1142 Manhattan Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 US
Award Winning Restaurant Group
We're on the hunt for a Multi-Unit Chef based for this award winning South Bay restaurant group. This position will oversee the kitchen operations for 2 locations in Manhattan Beach. Our Multi-Unit Chef should ensure all food standards are upheld and proper recipe and plate presentation is 100%. This person will oversee the costing of recipes, development of flavor profiles, and execution of Chef training. The Multi-Unit Chef will make sure our restaurants are in compliance with local, state, and federal health safety laws. Additionally, the person in this Multi-Unit Chef role will be responsible for providing leadership in strategic planning, development and execution of menu marketing plans. The ability to keep our high standards intact and keep the local community engaged both in and off season is a vital part of the Multi-Unit Chef role.
- Bonus Potential of up to 20% of base salary
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- $100/cell stipend
- $2, 400/annually for R&D/Dining out
- $1000/quarter Dining Card for inter-company dining
- 15 PTO Days
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive Chef/Back of the House Management experience
- 2-3 years of current Multi-Unit Kitchen Manager/Chef experience with a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- Prior experience working in independent restaurant groups a plus
- Outstanding culinary knowledge and ability to teach skills to subordinates
- Strong track record of developing, implementing, and maintaining recipes and food consistency
- Thorough knowledge of Food and Beverage costs, labor costs, and product cost management
- Ability to provide leadership and training for our Back of the House Managers
- Background in developing cost conscious recipes and menus
- Culinary Degree a plus
Apply Today - Multi-Unit Chef in Manhattan Beach, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.