Multi Unit Food and Beverage Manager $100K +
Sacramento, CA 95834 US
Job Title: F&B Multi-Unit Manager
Location: Sacramento, CA
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced F&B Multi-Unit Manager I to oversee operations within a geographically recognized section of our branch or zone. This role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to ensure the smooth running of our restaurants, ensuring they operate to high operational and financial standards.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the assigned restaurants within the Terminal/Concourse/zone.
- Ensure cleanliness, staffing, and business readiness across all units.
- Hold General Managers accountable, ensuring that the restaurants meet high operational and financial standards.
- Use broad discretion and judgement to make effective leadership decisions.
- Act as an intermediary for the location’s Senior/Director of Operations.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop menus, manage supply procurement, and train and supervise staff.
- Proven experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive compensation to $101K and an excellent benefits package including a potential of 40% annual bonus. If you are a solutions-focused professional with experience in the hospitality industry and a dedication to excellence, we encourage you to apply.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, Gecko Hospitality, has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Terms of Service are available at https://www.geckohospitality.com/terms
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan.
For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Ashanthi Herath is a highly skilled and passionate advocate for our industry. Throughout her career, she has held key management positions in renowned establishments, demonstrating her expertise in driving success and delivering exceptional dining experiences.
Ashanthi served as the Market Chef at Native Foods Café. Senior Kitchen Manager II at The Cheesecake Factory, managing a team of 100 kitchen employees in a high-volume flagship restaurant with $22 million in annual sales. Ashanthi also worked at California Pizza Kitchen, and Pei Wei Asian Diner. Ashanthi was also a franchise owner and operator with Pizza Guys.
Passionate about mentorship and fostering diversity and equity, Ashanthi brings valuable expertise and a commitment to excellence. She thrives on contributing to organizational success and creating a positive and lasting impact.
Contact Ashanthi today to collaborate and revolutionize the hospitality landscape together! Reach out, and embark on an exciting journey of success in your career.