Multi-Unit Manager Needed NOW
2716 3rd Ave N, Billings, MT 59101 Billings, MT 59101 US
Growing Restaurant Concept - Billings, MT
Success Starts With You! We are looking for a Multi-Unit Manager with enthusiasm, passion, and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this Chain Restaurant Concept, we’re like family, where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to be the Multi-Unit Manager and work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a career as a Multi-Unit Manager that gives back in the Billings, MT area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Multi-Unit Manager
Job Description: The Multi-Unit Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The Multi-Unit Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The Multi-Unit Manager must ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Base Salary Starting At 65K
- The Multi-Unit Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Multi-Unit Manager must live by guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Multi-Unit Manager
- The Multi-Unit Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 3+ as a Multi-Unit Manager is a must for this position
- The Multi-Unit Manager must be able to travel
Apply Now – Multi-Unit Manager located in Billings, MT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.