Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager - LAX
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Apply Now - LAX
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 + Benefits and Bonus packages
Our company is currently seeking a professional Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager with outstanding customer service skills and experience. Apply Today for this Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager position at LAX! What is most important for your career? Opportunity for advancement? A chance to make an impact? We are one of the country’s most recognized and successful restaurant concepts. As a Restaurant Manager with us, you’ll discover the right mix of work and personal life. On top of our opportunities for career development, we consistently teach and coach our hourly employees updated ways to increase sales and keep your stores running smoothly.
Job Description: The Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager helps direct the daily operations of 2 establishments at Los Angeles International, overseeing about 3 to 4 Assistant Managers and Supervisors. Our Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager will oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our Multi-Unit Restaurant General Managers play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, along with, their retention. As a Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager, you would be responsible for conducting performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Potential
- As condition of employment must be able to pass a TSA Background Check
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Hotel Director of Food and Beverage or Restaurant General Manager at a Full Service concept
- Prior Multi-Unit experience a plus
- High volume background - must have experience managing restaurants exceeding $4 million in sales per year
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has guest focus mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirements
- Ability to hire, train and develop Management
Apply Now – Mutli-Unit Restaurant General Manager in Los Angeles!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.