4223, 440 S 78th St, Tampa, FL 33619 Tampa, FL 33602 US
Growing Business – Dover / Tampa, Florida
$15/hourly & Benefits Offered
Seeking energetic, dynamic Office Manager who knows how to balance creating a fun experience and maintaining an effective and efficient team of customer service oriented professionals. If this sound like the kind of Office Manager position for you, Apply Immediately for our location in Dover, FL. We have constantly proven ourselves with a fantastic track record. Our operations are very streamlined with definite growth plans for the future. The right Office Manager for this position will be able to work directly with the other Team Members to ensure that appropriate Human Resource services are delivered to employees. Don’t Delay, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Office Manager
Job Description: Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions. Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
The ideal candidate is flexible, independently motivated, and has previous office management experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Develops relationships with employees and managers
- Previous experience with restaurant management preferred
- Creative and innovative
- Some accounting knowledge
- Manage onboarding and off boarding
- Support Office Manager managers to accomplish daily tasks
- Training new staff
- Experience with operational system support
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- A Fantastic Work Environment
- The Office Manager must have a minimum of 3 years’ office management experience
- The Office Manager must have strong employee relations experience
- The Office Manager must have exceptional judgment and decision making skills
- The Office Manager must have excellent communication skills
- The Office Manager must be able to involve themselves with others in a respectful, professional, and positive manner at all times
Apply Now – Office Manager located in Dover, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.