Operations Manager – Entertainment / Restaurant / Bar Concept
634 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90021 Los Angeles, CA 90021
Entertainment Venue - Now Hiring
Seeking a professional Operations Manager with effective team building skills to lead a high volume Entertainment Venue. Apply Today for our location in Los Angeles! Looking for an escape from the daily grind and immerse yourself in a hospitality experience that is truly one-of-a-kind? Located in Los Angeles, our 40,000 square foot entertainment center features a variety of options , from classic arcade games to interactive games and Virtual Reality options. Our goal was to reinvent the gaming experience from traditional hospitality concepts and deliver a true multi-sensory experience coupled with first class hospitality. Along with a diverse menu, full bar, and VIP Cabanas, we offer a true one-of-a-kind experience for all ages! If you would you like to be the Operations Manager of this establishment, Apply Today for our location in Los Angeles
Title of Position – Operations Manager
Job Description: We are looking for an Operations Manager who brings a smile and positive energy to work every day! The right candidate will demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills that are necessary to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Operations Manager is flexible and a customer-focused individual who thrives in a chic and sophisticated atmosphere while maintaining an approachable casual feel. This person will lead their team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. The Operations Manager must have a strong knowledge of P&L management and be able to control costs of the restaurant.
- Excellent salary
- Health/Dental/Vision as well as long term insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Bonus Structure
- Plus many more!
- Minimum of 3-5 years of current Restaurant Manager experience in high volume (over $5 million per year) Upscale Casual Dining concepts
- Managerial experience with venue pr entertainment concepts (i.e. Dave & Busters, Lucky Strike, House of Blues, etc.) a huge plus
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Service Manager located in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.