Operations Manager - Casual Theme
College Station, TX
Restaurant Operations Manager
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We are searching a dedicated Restaurant Manager with exceptional team building skills and the ability to bring positivity into work every day. If this sounds like the Restaurant Manager you are, Apply Today for our location in College Station, TX. We are the future of movie-going by pairing the latest movies and programing with an American Grill menu and premium bar. Our commitment is a part of everything we do to bring film, food, and fun to our guest.
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching for a Restaurant Manager who is able to organize, direct, plan and coordinate the team members and resources of the restaurant. For the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages the Restaurant Manager must maintain a high standard of customer service and customer management at all times, making certain all employees adhere to company policies. The person in this position will also direct hiring, training, motivating and scheduling of food service personnel additionally, maintaining correct staffing levels in relation to sales forecasting and conducting monthly staff meetings to keep the team members working towards our common goals. The Restaurant Manager will work with the General Manager and will take responsibility for the set up and efficient operating of the restaurant.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Real Opportunities for Advancement
- Training Program
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times